I know so I've been bad at blogging lately. If life wasn't hectic enough before we moved, it's indeed mass chaos now. I've had several requests to post pictures of our new house from various
people who don't live here and have never come to visit! SO the first of many updates to come!I took these off of the seller's disclosure, because I never actually got out to take pictures before or after we moved in. And now a little embarrassed to be taking pictures of our house a month in when everyone and their dogs (literally) are outside now.
Th
--View from living room to kitchen area (the only room completely furnished and pretty much finished...besides the paint.
--Finished basement living area and wet bar.
--A look out the back...sorry about the reflection...I could have opened the door.
--Finished basement living area and wet bar.
--A look out the back...sorry about the reflection...I could have opened the door.
I have a lot of projects that I want to do but until the painting gets done...anything in the way of decorating is put on hold. The parents are coming on Thursday to paint some more. I also wanted to plant tomatoes and an herb garden....I think this year I might just settle for the farmer's market again.
Part II coming soon...we hope.
so cute! I love it!
ReplyDeleteHey girl! Love the house. I will come visit right after you visit us since you at least have another reason to be in town. You really should meet Cate. Her attitude will make you chuckle. Enjoy working on the house. I know I am having fun fixing up our new place. See ya soon!
ReplyDeleteYeah!! Can't wait to come visit and see it!
ReplyDelete