Wednesday, May 12

Updates! Part II

This weekend (and Thursday and Friday) my parents came up to help paint our office and our master bathroom vanity. I don't have any before pictures. But the office was a dark green which was a great color, but due to several wall decals that didn't come off well and left a sticky substance behind, we had to paint. We also painted our master bathroom vanity white and the bathroom is almost complete. Just need to add a couple of more towel racks and some minor accessorizing.

The office:


The vanity before:
And after:
You can't really tell in this picture, mainly because I only take pictures at night and it's super dark, but the walls are a light gray and the tile is a darker gray.

The next project to tackle is the guest bedroom. And then we'll slowly make our way downstairs to paint the foyer, stairs / hallway, living room and kitchen. Originally we hadn't planned on doing that much painting. But the seller left so many holes in the walls that it's easier to fix and repaint than try and patch. And then we can call it our very own.

Not that it isn't already.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

In loving memory of:

Blair's Hunter Duke
August 31, 1996 - May 12, 2010



3 comments:

  1. I love it! I was just thinking that I need to post update pictures as we get rooms finished...you may have just motivated me. Tell Blair again how sorry we are about Duke!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks great!!

    I can't believe Duke died...so sad. Tell Blair we're sorry.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks good! I am excited for you! Post lots of befores and afters, those are my most fav thing in the world.

    ReplyDelete