Monday, June 1

I need shoes.

An everything sport related shoe. My current Nikes are going by the wayside giving me blisters just by walking in them. I have tender feet and I'm a pansy when my feet hurt. I've been looking online because I hate shopping for things that I need. I can never find anything when I want it. But I'm always tempted to buy it when I don't.

Here are my likes thus far:


I think my current shoe is this shoe, so if the shoe fits the same--I may pass on the blisters.

Nothing says, "I'm an athlete." like a beautiful tacky orange.This shoe was recommended to me by a friend.
He says, "it fits like a sock."
I can't remember how Adidas fit. I think I like them, they're just not very light. I like the grey and I would like it more if it were red, but the description says hot pink. I just don't know about pink shoes.
These are $140.00. I would have to train for a marathon to feel like it's worth it.

Do you run? What shoe fits you?

7 comments:

  1. FYI-I have found that Nikes fall apart faster than other brands:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Let me know if you get any good advice. I really need shoes too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm a big fan of Addidas shoes. I don't run though. They are typically wider than Nike shoes for me.

    But then again, my shoes are the size of small boats...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would sincerely recommend heading to Metro Walk and Run and letting them fit you for shoes. Once you know what kind of shoe (not brand, but what kind of motion control you need/don't need) to buy, you can either buy it there or online for cheaper.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Justin ran in the OKC marathon and he bought Oasics or however you spell them. They are supposed to be a really good shoe for running but they gave him blisters. So apparently my comment is not helpful to you at all...I'm just saying a lot of people wear those and like them. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I got on roadrunnersports.com and was able to give information to help find the right shoe, and then they gave you lots of different brands. Biggest thing is knowing how you walk/run. I know that I tend to go on the outsides of my feet and then roll inward, so I have to get a stability shoe. I LOVE new balance b/c they fit my feet well. Nikes hurt my feet, and Adidas run too wide for me (although I like the look of them much better). I've been told as well to go to a running store and get fitted.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Jill and Nate were going on and on about how much they love their Asics (sp?).

    ReplyDelete