- I caught up reading other people's blogs.
- I worked 7 days in a row.
- I photoshoped Flat Stanley into a Royal's game because I was too lazy to go downtown and take actual pictures of him by actual KC monuments for my little cousin's class.
- We celebrated Karen's birthday by going to Cold Stone Creamery after church.
- We went to Lincoln Missouri to meet up with my family who rented out Heit's Point Lutheran Camp. It was beautiful and super nice for a camp. Their rooms were like hotel rooms and there was so much to do. We only went for a day but we fished, there were paddleboats and canoes but I did not go in the water as there were snakes swimming around. There was also an indoor pool and we roasted hotdogs and smore's over a fire. Lots of fun!
- We hung out with Blair's family and played Wii bowling and I watched Bridewars with his mom (a cute but thoroughly predictable movie)
- We watched Star Trek--a great movie expecially since for those NOT Trek fans.
- We're catching up on Heros-season 3.
- I'm in the middle of reading Wicked. (I saw the play and it's nothing like the book!)
- Booked our condo for our trip in July!!
- Atteneded a cookout at Lacey and Brandon's new house!
And today Blair helped some newer friends of ours move to their new place. All of these things happening makes me want a house. We're also getting ready to go to the Royal's game with Blair's good co-worker friend and her family. We've hung out with them several times so it should be a good time although plenty warm. Hopefully we'll get a Monarch's jersey so I'll wear it never.
I'll leave with a couple of Royal's games memories.


flat Stanley cracks me up! Sounds like ya'll have had a full week.
ReplyDelete