Saturday, December 10

Well, it's been some year....

I've never thought I'd ever had a bad year...nor am I saying this was the worst year ever. But...I've had better years. Starting off the year with 2 car wrecks in 2 weeks became a foreshadowing of just how this year ran it's course. However, we survived and I've made longer lasting relationships/friendships for it.

Now, bring on the holiday season and be merry! It's already snowed and Christmas lights make me happy! Our house is festive and this is my favorite time of year!!



I got this idea from pinterest and I love it! (So easy to make!)







Let's not get our hopes up that I'll be post happy for the upcoming month so I wish you a very Merry Christmas and I'll more than likely read you all next year!

4 comments:

  1. The wreath looks fantastic, as does the house! I've always wanted a "formal" Christmas tree. Maybe one day when we have enough room I can put up two. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been wondering about you. House is festive - love that wreath snowman!! Hope all is well (or getting well :))

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tag! You are it! http://ethanandlara.blogspot.com/2012/01/ive-been-tagged.html

    ReplyDelete