I promised I'd be better at posting. And I failed. I even gave someone my blogsite.....
Oh well, here I am and it's a new year!
Some random things I've been thinking about lately:
1. I dream a lot. And no one else seems to, nor cares.
2. Liberty Tax "statues" of liberties are really annoying and obnoxious.
3. I think I have a skin tag under my tongue and I play with it every day.
4. Is it lame to bring a blanket into work?
5. I've become an imperfect perfectionist and it drives me bonkers!
6. Since LOST ended, I can't seem to find anything good on TV anymore.
7. I wish I could sew.
8. 23 stoplights I pass through to go to work (and 23 back home)
9. Read a free book off my new Kindle Fire and decided it's better to just buy a book you want to read.
10. Swearing off anything that's not water or juice for a while.
1. I have weird dreams and would love to hear yours.
ReplyDelete2. that is sooo true and anyone who has their taxes done there gets what they deserve
3. yeah, why do we have no control over what our tongues do in our mouths?
4. No
6. wish I could say the same
7. Sewing is easy to learn, honest
8. 23 too many
9. Yeah, the free stuff is not for me either...but you can get stuff from the library that is good stuff
10. No more Dr. Pepper? What is happening in the world?
I miss you and you make me laugh.
ReplyDelete