Sunday, July 8

More of Life, Less of Me

Well, July 4th came and went.  And I realized I needed to come out of my "bla-bination" and get ahold of my life again. Since my last post:
--I've been working 45-50 hours/wk
--I've picked up a couple new freelance clients.
--Blair and I have changed our diet and became avid members of Snap Fitness
--We started making freezer meals again
--We turned 30 (and had the best surprise bday party ever!)
--We still have not agreed on a dog.

I hope I can get back to blogging again, I miss it and I want to look back on this blog like a diary/scrapbook of our days together.
---
If you're not from around the KC area, the greatest jingle of maybe all time...sings "Less of you, more of life, weight loss surgical centerrrrrrr!!!"






1 comment:

  1. Exited to hear more from you again! We miss you

    ReplyDelete