because I keep a running commentary complete with soundtrack in my head all day long. But do you really want to know what I'm constantly pondering? Mainly a lot of self babbling and unnecessary comments. But here are some things that have crossed my mind just today.
• There's not a single company that markets to hair like mine. You only see products for Thin, Fine hair or Thick Coarse hair, Curly hair, color treated hair...etc. What about Fine, Thick hair? HMMMM????
• I love rain....when I'm home in bed sleeping or watching a movie. But not when my commute to work turns into a road trip. 70 minutes is PUSHING my LIMITS people!
• I wish I could fold Garrett (the cutest little teen-age, song-leader at church) into my pocket and carry him to work so that he can sit on my windowsill and make me happy.
• Is it sad that the only reason I want a dog is that I can take it to work with me on "bring your dog to work day"?
• I've been drinking a lot more water lately which induces the need to go to the restroom more...I went SIX times today at work. I could have gone seven but I thought the receptionist was starting to take notice.
• Today I was in the middle of a nerf dart gun war. I went home and told Blair I would need one, but I don't like to reload so it would need to be part machine gun. Later tonight we were in Wal-Mart, lo and behold, they exist!


Kalven J has both of those guns. Feel free to swing by and try them out. He loves having new people to shoot!
ReplyDelete