Thursday, August 12

Observations

1. In general, people seem to have the same initial walk-through upon entering a hotel room for the first time.
A. Open the curtains.
B. Peer out the window.
C. Open the sliding glass doors.
D. Walk out on the patio.
E. Look down. Then side to side.
F. Close doors.
G. Turn lamp on.
H. Turn lamp off.
My new cube has 3 giant windows in it and I get to overlook the plaza some and but more directly into the pool/sun-bathing area and hotel rooms.

2. Missouri cops are mean. At least the one I encountered.

3. Ward Parkway is 35mph.

4. No matter how hot it is outside, my feet are always cold.

5. I'm not allergic to miniature schnauzers.

6. iChat brings joy to my day.

7. Paper garlands still make me happy.

8. I need more than 6 hours of sleep a night.

9. I miss my friends at Gear.

10. Blair has already worked out more than I have this week.

1 comment:

  1. Wyatt is really glad that you're not allergic to mini schnauzers.

    ReplyDelete