Wednesday, October 14

I am already tired

of Halloween candy. I was "boo'd" at work and I got a large bucket full of candy. Plus we have a large bucket on our table in our cube and there is a large jar of candy by my supervisor's area which I haven't even touched. It's not even Halloween yet! Ridiculous!

Here are my favorites in order by rank starting with #1:


I actually only like these...but not so much the regular that comes with the 2 larger cups.

Random side note: I wrote and illustrated a book in 4th grade about a girl and her candy habit. It was titled "Jennifer and the Candy Habit." Jennifer was my best friend at the time....but she didn't have a candy habit. Well maybe she did but it wasn't physically noticeable. I was also chosen to attend the Young Author's conference where we did....something....but I don't remember.

No comments:

Post a Comment