
- 1 package (20 ounces) BUITONI® Refrigerated Family Size Three Cheese Tortellini prepared according to package directions
- 2 cups grapes halved
- 1 cup (4 ounces) crumbled feta cheese
- 1 cup bottled Italian vinaigrette dressing
- 3/4 cup chopped roasted red peppers
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced salami
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced basil
Some more updating on the list:
#74 Go camping was completed when we chaperoned the float trip for the teens from our church and, yes we stayed in a tent.
#86 Drink more water. I went 7 weeks straight without drinking soda. It ended when we went on vacation. I also hate coffee or tea so all I drank was water and some juice. I'm now drinking soda again...I can't help it....it's soo good. And I still love me some COLD water. A co-worker of mine drinks hot water and that is just disgusting.
#24 Make eye contact and smile more at strangers. THIS has been fun. I've been doing it at work the most since I pass people all the time in the hallways. Some people say hi back or smile. MOST people look away or look at their feet. And this one lady always frowns. It's been my goal the past few weeks to get her to smile. But it's hard feat to accomplish.
#66 Make an advent calendar. I need to figure out how I'm going to do this...but I'm not really sure how I will. Any ideas or suggestions? This Christmas would be a good year to make one.


Well, the one that is pictured would be super easy to make. Let me know if you want some help.
ReplyDeleteI will vouch for the pasta salad...it was quite delicious!
ReplyDeleteLet me know if you end up making an advent calendar...we could have a craft night! I think the one pictured is really cute!
ReplyDelete