I have to agree that I'm not a big fan of the salad luncheon. Where's the meat?!!? :)
Why don't you make your fruit salad? I like that!
I have a recipe I like for an oriental salad...I don't know if it is considered easy though. Let me know if you want it. When I want EASY, I just make the Betty Crocker Suddenly Salad out of the box...I like it!
I have to agree that I'm not a big fan of the salad luncheon. Where's the meat?!!? :)
ReplyDeleteWhy don't you make your fruit salad? I like that!
I have a recipe I like for an oriental salad...I don't know if it is considered easy though. Let me know if you want it. When I want EASY, I just make the Betty Crocker Suddenly Salad out of the box...I like it!
I have a Chinese chicken salad that's easy as well as a spinach and strawberry salad. Both are super easy.
ReplyDelete