#1: Let it first be said that I'm glad you will live. I'm not sure what I would do if you did not.#2: That being said, I'm extremely annoyed that we have not seen any episodes of LOST this week. I hope you plan to make it up to us.#3: I am, of course, kidding. Please don't be mad...we really want to come watch LOST:)
I'm glad you are going to live. Had fun with you guys last night!
#1: Let it first be said that I'm glad you will live. I'm not sure what I would do if you did not.
ReplyDelete#2: That being said, I'm extremely annoyed that we have not seen any episodes of LOST this week. I hope you plan to make it up to us.
#3: I am, of course, kidding. Please don't be mad...we really want to come watch LOST:)
I'm glad you are going to live. Had fun with you guys last night!
ReplyDelete