Saturday, March 21

It's back!

We got a gift card from my parents for Christmas to get our beloved chair re-upholstered (#34). I think it looks awesome! (Even though Trevor said he liked the old fabric.) I think it looks tons better.


Today is the day we are cleaning out the back bedroom so we can paint, add new closet doors and a chair rail...but we've been putting it off. Blair is wrapped up in a game of Super Mario and I just don't want to. But I guess I will because I definitely won't want to tomorrow.

As part of my stalling time I found a new website, Sweet Paul. This guy Paul is originally from Norway and moved to NYC as a food and interior stylist. He designs for magazines and cookbooks and also comes up with new recipes and alot of them look very tasty. I think I'm going to try the toast with peanut butter, apple, cinnamon, and honey. Looks like a dee-lishious snack! This is a picture taken from his site.


It's like his food choices can also be subjects for still life photography. I would like to try it sometime and maybe I will for #73.

Ok enough stalling....just a side note....if you come over our condo's going to be wrecked for a couple of weeks.

2 comments:

  1. Can't wait to see the chair! I guess Blair found someone to help him move it:) Call me if you're bored tonight...Justin's working the Wizards game and I'm at home cleaning and watching movies. Very exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I REALLY like it. I'm excited to see it in person!

    ReplyDelete