Picture taken from PW's blog because I wastoo tired to take my own pictures.
These cookies were a big hit at work and were SUPER easy. A little messsy though if you don't wait long enough to take them out of the pan. She left that step out....you must let them cool first before removing. I also used chocolate chip cookie dough with Hershey Kisses®.
Now, I do realize I'm blogging on Friday night at 9:30 but since I have to work again on Sunday night....I'm taking a relaxing evening off. Blair made a nice dinner of grilled salmon and hashbrowns...tasty. And then we set off to beat the world of Super Mario 3®. I have forgotten how hard it is....we ended up quitting at Level 5-after I died (Blair too) and had to hit "continue" a few dozen times. How did I ever beat it in 5th grade!?!?

I really need to exercise.
Now, I do realize I'm blogging on Friday night at 9:30 but since I have to work again on Sunday night....I'm taking a relaxing evening off. Blair made a nice dinner of grilled salmon and hashbrowns...tasty. And then we set off to beat the world of Super Mario 3®. I have forgotten how hard it is....we ended up quitting at Level 5-after I died (Blair too) and had to hit "continue" a few dozen times. How did I ever beat it in 5th grade!?!?

I really need to exercise.
No comments:
Post a Comment