Wednesday, February 11

On this day...

3 years ago...Blair and I were united as husband and wife.

At this church....


this song was sung...



and this song...





Our minister preached that God is love and without God there is no love, the marriage is empty. But we have love and we know God. And our marriage will be good.

The vows were said.



And we were married!


6 comments:

  1. You had Ben Folds come and play for your wedding?

    Awesome!

    Happy Anniversary y'all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Anniversary! I wanted to get the kids telling you that but I never made it that far to getting it on tape to send to you. It's really cute, tho. We were thinking of you guys today!!! Hope you got to do something fun to mark 3 wonderful years together! So glad you are a part of the family and we got to be with you on your big day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Anniversary! You guys still look as happy today as you did on that day. It would have been sweet to have duke in the wedding though. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Anniversary!! We had The Luckiest in our wedding too...but just the first verse. The other one seemed weird for a wedding :) How Deep the Father's Love is one of my favorite church songs but I can't sing it without crying.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations guys! Hope you get to do something fun this year....don't you always have bad luck with getting sick this time every year??

    ReplyDelete