I've started a sketch book...but not totally just for sketching....I've started to keep a list of ideas about what kind of style I want. When we got married, decorating for a house wasn't on the list of "interesting" things. But now that we are saving for a house and are in the very very beginning stages of it, I find myself look at design sites a lot.
Here is a quiz to find out your design style through IKEA.
Here is also something that's just for fun...judging books by their covers!
A good time waster.
60% modern, 20% scan. and 20% country for me
ReplyDeleteApparently I'm 0% modern, 40% Scan, and 60% country.
ReplyDeleteHmmm...not sure what it means when I'm 0% modern! :) I don't really like "country" per say, but I'm hoping that means more modern country...like Pottery Barn!
Hmmm...I'm 0% modern, 80% Scandinavian, and 20% Country. Not sure what Scandinavian style is, but apparently I like it!
ReplyDelete40% modern
ReplyDelete40% Scandnavian
20% Country
Bonnie must have answered her questions wrong because we usually come up with the same answers. :)