Finished Smallville season 2 tonight. For those not into Sci-fi and super heros, than we can no longer be friends. I'm a die hard fan of Batman and Superman and the first season Heros. I also like all of the X-Men movies and the cheesy Fantastic Four. I do not like Spider Man and you can't convince me of it. I do not like his cockiness or his alter ego...if he's so smart why is he so poor?I did another P90X workout tonight, Shoulders and Arms. I have a feeling that my arms will be so sore and shaky tomorrow that I probably won't be in the mood to blog. So I figured I should do so tonight.
And to end...a present! Well...sort of. Some fun links to surf to, if you ever have the time.
House Trends
Because there's always something new to look at!
An awesome artist
Yum!
Design a handbag!
Ideas to steal....?
Ok that's enough for now I suppose even though there are way more fun sites. Blair wants the computer...it's like I've been hogging it all evening or something.
Well...I guess we can "kinda" be friends then, because I only "kinda" like superheroes. I do like the Batman movies, but I have to admit that X-men is the only movie where I have ever fallen asleep at the theater. Although in my defense, we went to a showing that started at 11:30 PM.
ReplyDeleteMe again! Just curious which website you used to store your photos?
ReplyDelete