Sunday, February 8

Our very friendly tax accountant.

Jennifer, our good friend and taxist (yes I came up with a new name for that tax thing) took her precious time out for me to teach me to knit! So now I will be knitting a scarf just in time for summer! She's a great knitter, but I told her that I didn't want to get addicted. (I don't want to be a grandma before I'm 30.) I just want to knit a scarf and maybe some mittens. And THAT's it. Mittens may be pushing it...so I'll be happy to settle with buying mittens if it came to be.

Last Monday (Groundhog's Day) was the pop-in-law's birthday. We celebrated by #89 Visiting Blair's grandma. She really invited us over for dinner and I want to visit her again because it's really nice to have grandparents close by (even though she's technically not mine). The meal was delicious, complete with homemade apple sauce and apple and peach pie. Doris has a really hyper puppy named Patches. I don't think hyper is even a strong enough word for his actions but whatever. Blair got him going though and I bet it had a really good night's sleep after we left.
Blair and I have a picture to document the special occasion but it did not turn out well. We'll take a better one soon.

Tommy and Doris

Patches--up to no good.

Also #7 on the list no longer qualifies. We have canceled our gym membership. BUT we started P90X today...well Blair did and I did the 15 minute ab workout which totally sucks but I'm sure well worth it.

Steph sent me a link on how to make California Rolls. I'm super excited about it, BUT I have this fear about going to the Asian supermarket and getting supplies. I'm not sure why...maybe because I am asian and I have never been to an oriental market? But nevertheless I'm terrified. So #45 may one of the very last things I do.

1 comment:

  1. The California Rolls are on my list too...I'll brave the Asian Market with you:)

    ReplyDelete