
1. Snow!!!!
2. Making Christmas cookies
3. Eating Christmas cookies
4. The smell of real Christmas trees
5. Laughing at and with people.
6. Watching movies.
7. Reading books, but only the good ones.
8. Listening to my podcast (Too Beautiful to Live) at work.
9. Shopping for things I don't need.
10. The smell of cinnamon.
Ok--so I was bored and needed to blog about something. Tonight we are meeting up with Blair's parents for dinner and then to help look for Bonnie a new coat, which we gave her a gift card for her birthday with the stipulation of it going toward a new coat. **I'm sorry if that was awkward, but it's better to let you pick those things out yourself instead of shopping for one for you.** (That or it was to let Joan come with and help!)
Tomorrow is our department's white-elephant party. I'm excited to get rid of some un-wanted wedding presents that we still have lying around. Believe me none of them were from any of you.
It snowed today--YAY! I LOVE SNOW!
Thanks for the coat! I love it. I'm glad I've got kids that keep me fashionable!
ReplyDeleteThey had some really cute ones at Kohls the other day! Hopefully she found one she likes.
ReplyDelete