Tuesday, December 9

YouTubing

So I haven't gotten too much done at night lately, 1. Because we worked past midnight on Sunday night for bowl selection (which I did get some OU shirts printed that I MADE) pre-Big 12 championship game. Luckily I didn't jinx them, which I was slightly afraid I was going too...even though I'm not superstitious...totally. 2. It's cold and snowing out and all I want to do is be curled up by the fire, drinking spice tea, and surfing the net.

I was getting ready to post this when I saw Tyler's post...so I think this will go along quite well, in case you didn't know what was going on in the video...you never know about those silent films...you can hear it through the eyes of a 3yr old.




The Second Video is from Cactus Cuties, a quartet fromn Lubbock, TX. I was impressed, especially since they are ages: 14, 12, 11, and 9.



This last video is about Emily Bear, a 6yr old pianist prodigy. This news story gives a good background history of here, but then you should search more videos of her, it's utterly fascinating.

No comments:

Post a Comment