Sunday, November 30

Christmas Excitement

Normally, I wait to put up Christmas decorations, but as soon as we got home from our Thanksgiving weekend, Blair and I got right to work and now we have all of our decorations up! Afterwards though I'm really glad we did it soon, with working OT and just various weekend activities we really wouldn't have had anymore time to do it. Also we aren't spending Christmas the condo so we have to enjoy while we can!

Here are a few pictures from the weekend and the promised video of Joy's endless vocabulary. You have to turn your volume up because her voice is so soft.

And I thought my hair was crazy in the morning!

Duke looking out at the snow! Did anyone make a snowball?
I did!




This is our tree upstairs!
You'll just have to come over to see the rest!

We watched The Happening this weekend. I was prepared for the worst from the reviews it was given by my friends and critics. So maybe that helped that I thought it was better than I expected it to be. By no means am I going to add it to the Christmas wish list this year but it wasn't half bad. However, if it were a true story I would be the first to go seeing as how I can't even keep the easiest plant alive....bamboo!

1 comment:

  1. I showed Ethan the video, and he thought we were on Skype. Kept waving his hand going, "Joy, I'm right here. Hi"

    ReplyDelete