Today was the first snowfall! But I was super bummed because none of it stuck, even after several hours of giant snowflakes. "They" are saying tomorrow the temperature is going to drop and more snow should stay on the ground.
Tonight is the Oklahoma bedlam game! I myself will be cheering for OU but I will not ever hate OSU....Scott.

I've been hanging out with Blair's second cousin, Joy. She'll be 2 on the 11th I think of this month, and she is one crazy baby. First, she narrates her entire life. It's very cute and I'm impressed with all of the words she knows...pretty much everything. And second, she has the curliest hair I've ever seen on any child. I have her on video playing with this dollhouse and she has in her hands the bathroom vanity. Her mother insists she's saying "brush teeth" but it really sounds like "butt cheeks."
(Oh and video and pictures to come later.)
No comments:
Post a Comment