Monday, September 8

I made a pie!!!



I made a Red Hot Caramel Apple pie from scratch!! ....Yes, I really made it...no Blair just cut up the apples. And it was DEEEE-LISH!! There's only one slice left and I'll probably eat it for breakfast to get super hyped for work in the morning. And what's even more important is that no one got sick so I can make it again! And makes a dent in #8.


I also attended a lingerie shower for a good friend of mine. It was good for a lot of laughs and slightly embarrassing moments, but only one on my part. I also learned that I am not good at unwrapping Starbursts with just my teeth, maybe I will add it to my 101 tasks to learn, it's also something I can practice on at work! And I have several pictures, but can not or should not post any. If you really want to see them I will email them to you for a good laugh. However, this is Emily after touching a lubricated condom. I think her expression is priceless. (You can click on the pictures to make them larger.)



My parents came yesterday morning and my mom took me shopping today so I took off work. I bought a sushi rolling mat (#44) for the California rolls that I will hopefully get around to making. They also cleaned and bought and planted mums for our main deck, it looks a lot nicer now. It's always fun when my parents come, and I always get homesick when they leave. Luckily I will only be homesick for 4 days since my brother and sister-in-law are niece are coming next weekend!

2 comments:

  1. Mmmmm....that pie sounds GOOD! I know I love red hots in my hot apple cider! You'll have to share the recipe. Glad you had fun at Emily's shower. I was so sad to miss it! That picture of Emily is hilarious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun! I was also disappointed to miss the shower...I guess we'll just have to make the bachelorette party twice as fun:) We miss you guys, by the way.

    ReplyDelete