...is the story of guy who leaves his life as a Cornell veterinary student after losing both his parents in a car accident. He jumps onto a circus train and is employed as the show's veterinarian. The story is told through several memories from an elderly man in a nursing home. I don't want to tell all because this is an easy and GREAT read.
I give it two thumbs up.
----
And now for the incoherent rambles:
Being at work ten hours a day makes me dislike certain people even more. For example, business casual does not mean khakis with crocs. 1. Crocs are hideous looking. 2. They are more casual than running shoes. 3. Only the husky ladies wear them-wearing crocs does not make you look any better. Another example would be the constant tuberculosis. I'm not one to go to the doctor for a measly cold, however, when the whole southeast side of the building can hear your chest clenching cough (for 7 months) then it's time to make an appointment. Lastly, bathroom etiquette is a MUST. 7 stalls in the bathroom = 3 people to comfortably go in peace. Let it be known that if there is only one person in the entire bathroom, your initial thought should not be to go into the stall directly next to that person. This is key.
I've been wanting to read this book.
ReplyDeleteI love you! You make me laugh:)
ReplyDelete