Saturday...I attended an actually VERY fun baby shower for a friend. I had to leave early but the food was dee-lish and the game was very clever! My brother and sister-in-law and niece came to visit this weekend too!
This isn't a very good video of Audrey but it was fun to make her laugh because she sticks her tongue out!
And she laughs a lot! They also bought us Guitar Hero! A belated birthday present for the both of us. I beat Slash from Guns n' Roses on Battle mode...it was on easy...but then we played Welcome to the Jungle together and it was awesome 'cause he's one of my fav's of all time. Too bad it wasn't real.

I played so much my arms got really shaky and I had to quit. Nevertheless the game is awesome and I'm sure will get much use at the slumber party this weekend!
The weekend was way too short as it always is and now it's back to working 7-5:30....fun, fun. At least now I received a new LCD monitor which helps make doing event sketches a little more exciting!
---
A little incoherency for ya:
The other day we received a memo from HR about our health benefits that stated we no longer have to pay a co-pay. The cubemate and I celebrated with a high-five. Apparently we did not "get" it. And neither did anyone else, because the next day we received another memo stating that we've always had this feature, however, it only existed if we were certain ages like 40 or 50 and doing certain tests. What!?! I thought our company was "green". They could have just not told us anything and we would have saved like 2 reams of paper. I'm not the most green person though, I do take my "white" trash to the recycle bin. But I have no problem going to Sonic during a lunch break and letting my SUV run the entire time....
No comments:
Post a Comment