Monday, April 28

Rachel's Thoughts on Life




My friend Kelly's passing: "People living deeply have no fear of death."

Upon attending this past weekend's conference, Women Walking With God: Live a Life of Love.

The arrival of Audrey: she's by far the cutest baby born ( may be not ever- but at least this year.)

Drinking: I'm not an alcoholic, but I do like Pomtini from Houlihans and Bicardi Orange - from the store.

Xbox: Blair plays online with some really dumb people.

Chocolate chip cookies - 1 a day keeps the stress away and a cutback on calories.

Shopping with Blair makes me realize how important having girl friends are to me.

I love not working OT.

Why can't I be a size 6 shoe?

Alicia Keys has an amazing voice.

Crate and Barrel has excellent advertising.

Rainy days should be every other Saturday.

Hoodies should be apart of business "casual"

Air conditioners are not meant to turn a place into freezers.

Sea salt is so much better than regular salt.

I need more than 9 hours of sleep a night.

What DO you give someone who has already graduated twice?

I saw a hammock inside a house full of magestic windows and I decided that's what I want to put into my future art studio.

I wish I could just read all day long.

I'm really lazy.

1 comment:

  1. I love the picture at the top of this post. What is it from?

    ReplyDelete