Ok, my niece is not cheap and shoddy but it rhymes and I like rhymes. Memorial day weekend was really good despite the allergies that are slowly degrading my body. But have no fear, I am seeing an allergist on Monday. Ryan and Jo's house was beautiful, anyone who has a house makes me want one all that much more.
Audrey smiles now and has a lot more expressions. I did teach her to keep her pacifier in her mouth, or at least she did it twice but if you sit by her, she won't hold it in and will constantly spit it out and then fake cry until you put it back in. I didn't like this game after awhile. But I didn't really have a choice seeing as how she's only 1 month old and already manipulating me.
Welp, gotta go get ready for Justin's (HAPPY BIRTHDAY JUSTIN!) birthday party.
Peace out, Girl Scout.
She's so sweet Rachel!
ReplyDelete