Thursday, April 10

List

I haven't posted in a while though Blair did, which was quite an accomplishment for him, forgiving Roy AND posting. Here is a small list of things that have been going on lately with me.

1. Reading Sweeney Todd. Very peculiar, not at all like the movie as of yet.
2. Enduring the before and after effects of the madness of March, work's died down to only 6 days a week.
3. Relishing on the fact that even all the OT at work, I still got to see 2 FREE movie premiers: 21 (very good) and Stoploss (not so good--but has attractive people)
4. Dress shopping. A graduation and a wedding and still nothing to wear. And still no dress.
5. Upstairs bathroom - CLEAN.
6. Bedroom, semi-clean. Bedding - CLEAN.
7. Called aunt Wilma and chatted about KU NATIONAL CHAMPIONS.
8. Working on the Blair Craft project - hopefully will finish tomorrow. Come over and see when it's done!
9. I still need to find pictures to put in our two stair way picture frames which hold 3 pictures each that we got for our first anniversary from my parents.
10. Antique shopping! I don't know why I want to go, I just do. I find it relaxing.
11. Researched a snow-mobile multi-day tour. 4 day tour or buy a house? Tough decision.
12. Laundry, done.
13. Working on a summer tan one lotion at a time.
14. Mastered the Wacom pen and tablet set both at home and work.
15. Farmer's market! The vegetables I want aren't in season yet, but I'm ready when they are!
16. Must sleep.

Oh and my niece is due in a week!

Random thought: there is a website that is a collection of grocery lists either found or sent in, check it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment