Monday, February 25

Another rendition from the Herkenator

Darn those people who update their blog every day.

A couple of days ago while grocery shopping, I'd thought I'd treat myself to a magazine. Domino I've been wanting to subscribe because it's a really good magazine, I can get a lot of good design ideas from it. I've been going to their website every day here since I've been confined to either the couch or my bed. They have a list of sites they like and from them here is a list of sites I like.

Clio Home
Fishes Eddy
Design Milk
Branch
Brooklyn Collective
Cool Sofa
India Rose

My favorite site is Etsy because you can look up artists by city. So you can check out local artists. This site isn't just paintings and drawings, it's anything made by hand. I could seriously spend hours on this stie. This piece is something I would really like. A friend/co-worker of mine produced it and it's made of pencils.



You can find out more here: Ellistrations

Well back to more browsing.

1 comment:

  1. Carly Harris used to be Carly Graham and I just know her from OC. I think she maybe went to Mayfair?

    ReplyDelete