
Tonight I was STARVING. Like not starving like i usually am which means I can wait an hour or two to eat...this was pains in my stomach, I'm going to be sick if I don't eat a 5 course meal RIGHT NOW.
Blair wasn't home when I got home which he usually is...so I call him and ask if he can just pick something up on his way home so I won't have to wait for my food to cook. He says..."well, I was actually thinking about eating grilled cheese sandwich and tomato soup." "Fine, I say...that's ok, I'll settle." So we make it, he says "I don't really like tomato soup." Sometimes he's exasperating. It really is amazing how much I can eat in one setting. Sometimes I eat and I get full really fast and it disappoints me because I can't eat all of the good food. I really like to eat food. But tonight, well tonight was different. I think I was really hungry tonight, more so than usual, because I've been trying to cut back on eating unhealthy food. I try to eat vegetables and fruit every day...I have only had one soda this whole week, sprite and no refills. Plus I have 2 cans of Dr. Pepper just sitting in the fridge, daunting me. I will break this weekend though because we are going home and my mom always has an awsomely cold DP waiting for me. SO anyway, I had my sandwich and soup and then I decided that wasn't enough so I made another sandwich and more soup and then about 10 minutes I made Blair make me a peanut butter and honey sandwich for dessert.
Peanut butter and honey sandwiches have to be made just right and the perfect edition is with a really cold glass of milk but we were out. First the peanut butter must be thickly slathered on both slices and then a light coating of honey on 1 slice which can be gently smoothed over by a knife or whatever utensil is handy. Then slap them together and take a big bite. Delicious. I was trying to explain all of this to Blair who was so kindly making me the sandwich...it was really good, could have used more peanut butter, but if I'm going to picky then I should make it myself.
And that is the end to a long tale of my eating habits.
No comments:
Post a Comment