Thursday, September 20

James Bond Jr.





None of my friends remember watching this cartoon. That's because it wasn't a Saturday morning one. I remember watching this before school in 7th grade, sometimes they'd have a bonus feature and my dad would record it for me so that I could watch it when I got home from school. I should have kept those tapes....Anyway, I don't know why I thought of it now but I google'd it and there were some people that remembered it also. I only remember JB Jr and IQ and the bad with his one eye bulging out. You can also find some clips on YouTube if you are interested.

So I was planning on going to help with the Christmas in October for work, but my S.A. talked me out of it. I kind of feel bad for not signing up but I don't know of anyone that would be going. She said she did it last year and they had to meet in a bad part of KC to work on some guy's house. She had to rake the yard and she found several used syringes and a lot of broken glass, there were weird people lurking around. I don't think my work would put us in a bad situation, however, the fact that no one in my department is going because they all had such bad experiences last year put a damper on it. It's also the same Saturday as church of Christ days at Silver Dollar CIty. I'd really like to go...I always went as a child and it would be fun to go back. Blair is not so keen on it but I"ll work on it. It is kind of expensive and we should save money. But I feel like since I don't get to go to Washington with the fam, that it would be nice to go away one weekend even if it is to Branson.

We are waiting on friends to go play tennis but I'm really hungry so I don't know how much exercise that will be good for, it'll at least balance part of it out. Ha.

No comments:

Post a Comment