I'd like to give a shout out to my parents who are vacationing in a more exciting place than KC.
Also I'm contemplating eating a corndog even though I'm not really hungry and I've already have had my snack after dinner, so I probably won't, but will pack it for lunch tomorrow. Oh so healthy. Hey I eat carrots too.

I'm also pondering the possibility of writing a children's book. I think I could pull it off, just because it's on the clearance shelf doesn't mean it's bad.
Now that we have a new car Blair (no thanks to Gabe) wants a xbox 360. I say...maybe. He'll get one, I don't really have a say in the matter. If we get it, then he has to get me Guitar Hero. I thought it was stupid game at first, then Will made me play it and it's hightly addicting and you can listen or "play" some good music. I always wanted to have my own band.
Congrats on the new car. Welcome to the wonderful world of car payments! :( Hope all is well.
ReplyDelete