Saturday, September 15

Catching up

Here are some pictures of our bathroom renovation. Well...not really renovation, we painted and we replaced the carpet with tile. We did it ourselves which is...something. It's not perfect but we did it for under 100.00. We did it a few weeks ago but I never downloaded the pictures from the camera. Now we can slowly update our condo with things like new doors. YAY. Doors.








Also-! We bought a car! We both drive really old cars and mine was starting to have serious problems which we had to come to terms with a new car and we have been looking for awhile. Now I'm scared that something will happen to it as everyone is when they purchase a new car. I wanted black but we waited too long I guess, anyway the color has really grown on me and I want to tint the windows a little darker.

Of course I had to say my good-byes to Rodi, I'm sure deep down he hugged me back.





Not much else going on for the weekend, going over to some friends' house tonight to watch the Nebraska/USC game and for some dinner.

No comments:

Post a Comment