
I'm not giving up on the weekend to continue to disappoint me, however, Friday night wasn't awful...just a let down. First everyone I sit around at work has a cold, thus, I have a cold. I've been eating healthier, less soda, more water and juice and I'm going to give my vitamins a fair shot however, getting those things down is not easier. Also Blair has a cold and also a few friends from church, it surrounds me and I think I've just created a run on sentence. Friday night we had plans on going to the plaza to the art show. It was really crowded, 24 restaurants have stands out there and the lines were SUPER long. We decided to go to the actual restuarant instead, it was only a 20 min. wait and we were served immediately. The stands looked like going to the restaurant it was pretty cool. But when we came out it was pouring down rain. The weird thing was, no one even knew it was going to rain, it wasn't cloudy, there was no thunder or lightening. I think everyone was caught by surprise. Especially the people taking the carriage rides. To say the least we piled back into some friend's car and they drove us to our car. We ended the night with half a movie, wet jeans, no art, good food, and still a head cold.
We are supposed to go to the Renaissance Fair today also but Blair's working until 2 and I'm really not feeling that great...so maybe we'll just stay home and veg and watch Harry Potter. Tomorrow is Sunday...mayb it'll be Funday.
Also Happy Birthday Bryan and Happy Anniversary to my parents!
Hello! No I no longer work with interior design. I am full time at Mayfair as a Children's Minister. They still have Blair listed in the directory. I told them you guys live in Kansas. :) You will have to come visit all your old pals sometime!
ReplyDelete