Friday, September 29

Why?



Well we don't have much to report about on our lives so I thought this would be a good opportunity to rant and rave. So if you don't like to hear me rant and rave now is the time to go to a different web page. Say Foxnews or Cnnsi. For those who have decided to stick around I ask, Why? Not why have you stuck around. But why are the Royals so terrible? When do the Chiefs have to always lose in the playoffs, when they make it to the playoffs? Finally lets not forget how the KU basketball we'll have a wonderful regular season and then loose to some team like Bradnell or Buckley.

I have no answers for the Chiefs and who knows when KU will stop being retarded. However their is hope for two teams one of which I didn't mention and why would I mention them? What have they done lately? But I'll comeback to that in a minute. First for the Royals and the bright future that awaits them. Living in Kansas City for a whole summer has got me interested in the Royals again. Staying with the theme one might ask "Why?" Simple David Dejesus, Mark Teahen, Alex Gordon, Billy Butler and Luke Hochevar. All are young players who give the Royals an excellent chance to start being competitive next season and perhaps start winning the year after next. Dejesus and Teahen are already in the Majors and both have started to show how good they can be. Gordon was just named minor league player of the year, Billy Butler won the Futures Game MVP and Hochevar was the number one overall draft pick this year. Oh and lets not to forget the Royals will probably have number one pick again.

As for the second team which gives me any hope for the future, if you can't tell from the pictures, is KU's football team. I don't quite know why I have a good feeling about them I just do. Perhaps because the the Big 12 north is week this year and because KU has a good defense. I think KU has a chance to win at least 7 games for the second year in a row not much for a team like OU but for a basketball school its kind of exciting.

Oh for all of you who were bored I'll let Rachel post next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment