Monday, October 9

My name is Rachel and I'm addicted to Veronica Mars.

It started in college. I blame Lyndsi, my roommate. At first I could control it. If I missed a couple of episodes, I was disappointed but life went on. Then it got to where I either didn't have the channel it was on and by the time I had the channel it was too far into season 2 to really care. No, I'm going to have blame my mother-in-law. She got us a free trial of Netflix. We signed up for season 2. I watched it at least every day until I finished all 24 episodes. Then last Tuesday season 3 started. I've been under the influence of it for nearly 2 weeks. Blair and I have talked about the season and the characters at least once a day, it's constantly on the brain. I used to make fun of Blair for wanting to buy the seasons of 24. Why would anyone want to buy a tv series, when you've seen all the episodes?

Precisely. Why would anyone want to buy a tv series? Hmmm....

I've put Seasons 1 & 2 on my Christmas list. Yes, I'm in confession of this addiction, I am fully aware of it.

I don't think I'll make it to Christmas.

No comments:

Post a Comment