Sunday, June 11

The Weekend



As for the weekend, nothing too exciting, just kind of let the day pan out for itself. Yesterday, we ended up at the Legends, this outdoor mall, then had lunch at Sonic and ended up walking around Cabela's. I thought they might be feeding the fish, but we were too late. it was still fun. Even though I've been there before it is still a neat place to shop around, even if you aren't a hunter or fisherman. Everytime I see a stuffed bear I want to get it..though I have no use for them now, and I'm pretty sure Blair wouldn't like it if his wife slept with a stuffed animal.

We ended up going to a relatively large antique shop on the way home, it had some pretty interesting stuff. I'm pretty sure we were just about the only "young" people there and it smelled funny, at first I thought it was Blair but he told me that it was the stuff after I started sniffing him.

It started to rain so we headed home and I ended up reading a whole book, I didn't mean to, and it was very predictable, everything I thought would happen did. So it wasn't even intriguing, yet I hung on to every word and I had to finish. I won't even mention the title, it's not worth, it's not worth looking into yourself. However, I think it relaxed me and I let Blair play xbox the whole time...it was probably good for us to get to do our own thing. We had a healthy dinner of hotdogs, although I did make a pasta salad and Blair unsuccessfully cooked corn on the cob. I don't think it was his fault, I think we just bought them and didn't eat them right away.

Went to church and listened to another guest speaker that will be there this evening and Wednesday Night. I didn't think he was very good. He had a good point, but don't they all? The weird thing is, our full time minister is always there when we have guest speaker...I guess his vacation is to be there and not have to speak? Anyway, hopefully tonight he will be more interesting. I'm giving him a second chance.

And now that I"ve rambled on I will speak no more and focus my attention to reinstating my portfolio.

1 comment:

  1. speaking of sleeping with stuffed animals....I still sleep with my carebear :) Ryan lives with it :)

    ReplyDelete