
Welp today was my birthday and it was a pretty good day. I suppose I should start off by explaining why Al Zarqawi's picture is here. Its simple really I view his death as a nice birthday present, that guy was just evil and I'm glad to see him get some justice especially in a world that doesn't always seem to have much. I don't know if its right of not to be happy that hes dead but I'm glad he is, now we should do like Glenn Beck said and wrap him in bacon and then bury him.
As for the rest of my day it was just as exciting. Got lots of birthday wishes at work and even a small cake. When I first got it I thought I'd have to cut it up and pass it around like in Office Space "Now Milton..." Luckily that didn't happen. Once I got home I found that Rachel had decorated the apartment with all kinds of streamers and balloons. I have the best wife ever, because then she took me to dinner and she made salsa for me to. I love food. She also got me a couple new shirts, I become more stylish everyday that I'm with Rachel, its crazy I always thought I had I was cool but I was wrong.
Tomorrow night though we get to go to Hereford House with my family for my birthday and that should also be quite good, if only you could all come. However, none of you are invited because you didn't get me anything for my birthday. Well unless you somehow helped kill that stupid terrorist.
No comments:
Post a Comment