
Blair and I have made an effor to walk around our apartment complex for going on three times now, which is more than any effort I have made before. The first two evenings we walked down to the Welcome Center which isn't very far but it's kind of hilly. Tonight we walked past which is down a very very steep hill. We managed to walk down and then up at a semi fast pace. Man, are we out of shape. I was just as out of breath walking up hill quickly, than I would have been running on a flat surface. It was incredible, and now I'm sitting here sweating and panting and having achy feet, thinking to myself how was I ever in shape to play soccer in highschool. If only I had kept that momentum up until now. Oh well. I don't think I've gained weight, but I don't really want to and I see women at work gorging themselves on vending machine snacks and and then sitting for 8 hours. Not me. No way. But it's really tempting to fall into that hole. OH...ouch...off to the showers.
No comments:
Post a Comment