"If I were a Transformer in a DVD, where in this house would I be?" Tomorrow is Blair's 29th birthday and I sent him on a scavenger hunt for his gifts! I spoiled him rotten this year. We didn't do anything for our anniversary or Christmas or last year's birthday either. So this year I decided to go all out AND make him work for it! (It's the only way I can get him to exercise!)
I don't have any pictures. But maybe I'll get one tomorrow with his friends eating ice cream cake! Yup, I totally went all out. Who's the best wiff ever? Well...not EVER. But I'm always thinking ahead. My birthday's in 11 days and well.....let's just say he better be a little more creative than to steal his own scavenger hunt clues! ;)
••I'll update soon, I sort of took an unplanned blogging hiatus. Hopefully you can wait a few more days Sheri!
What about next year for the big 3-0? You'll have to out do yourself from this year!!
ReplyDelete