Sunday, April 24

Blair Care

As many of you know by now, Blair lost his job about 3 weeks ago and is in search of a new one. In the mean time, he's had several interviews and leads so we keep hoping he'll get offered something soon! We appreciate all the prayers and support!

I can't say I hate having Blair underfoot all the time, having a house husband has been nice. Dinners are planned well in advance and the house has been clean, even the refrigerator was cleaned out. Last week, Blair baby-sat (I know!) the Goertzen's baby for a few hours before I got home. It was pretty cute, I walked downstairs and L. was in his carrier snoring and Blair had one foot rocking him. He was such an easy going baby that I think Blair thinks children will be a piece of cake! One can only hope. I told him he should open up baby-sitting service called Blair Care!


Since a lot of our friends are having babies these days, he's gotten a lot more baby interaction!


3 comments:

  1. Our other "baby" looks a little disturbed...like he belongs in some sort of mental institution for dogs. Maybe he does...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks again for watching Luke! I'm glad he was good for you. We're still praying for Blair to find a job soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll be bringing over our 3 kiddos ;)

    ReplyDelete