
Don't have the patience to upload a video so here is a
screenshot from last night's storm.
Last night we were pummeled with hail....unfortunately we are now having to look at possible roof damges, gutter, window screens, paint chips, broken lights and whatever else may have been pelted. Good thing we have an 'in' with some insurance peeps. Here's a brief video that I took during the storm. Nature is amazing and powerful. I thought our windows were going to break. The only thing that was going through my head was that I didn't have any shoes or socks on.
CLEARLY not thinking correctly.
Allison was running around the house hoping the hail would destroy the windows so we could get some new ones. Unfortunately that did not happen. We got a ton of hail too though. It'll be fun looking at the dimples on the backside of our house tonight.
ReplyDelete