
I seriously can not believe we have been married this long. I guess we're getting older and time is flying by. I hate that. I wish I could be in my 20's another ten years!
The last 4 years I have had bronchitis or the flu or SOMETHING on our anniversary. This year only a minor car wreck almost prevented us from celebrating it. But alas we took a leap a booked a reservation here at the Chateau Avalon!
We didn't get any pictures taken because my camera was dead. But you can check out the site - we stayed in the New York Penthouse. Each room has a different theme and depending on the theme, also depends on the price. I would have LIKED to have stayed in the Monte Cristo Suite BUT seeing as how my car is getting a new bumper....$500.00 for a one night stay seemed a little extreme.
We also watched Secretariat and saw The Eagle. Two great movies. We also met Harper (the Hathaway's new baby!), cleaned house, grocery shopped, made a flower garland and had Blair's parents over for an excellent meal of grilled steaks, sauteed broccoli and baked potatoes. Then we did P90X. We'll see how long that lasts again...but I can tell you right now...my arms can barely move to type.
Hope everyone's had a great weekend and Happy Valentine's day!
For a good laugh read below for:
Blair's infamous quotes from the weekend.
"The day you said I do, was the day I said I guess."
B: Are you sleeping?
R: No.
B: It looks like you are.
R: I'm not.
B: I'll help you sleep (grabs a pillow) just until you pass out.
R: HEY!
B: I love you.
No comments:
Post a Comment