Sunday, January 23

cabin fever continued

A couple of you mentioned you wanted to see what I came up with on making our budget "prettier". This way is probably not how it's normally done but basically we are closely monitoring our eating out, entertainment, groceries, gas, etc, finances. Since these are weekly variables, we can determine as we go if we can spend less and save more. The rest of the budget is mandatory and will be paid no matter what. And since our gas is dependent on how much we spend on groceries (thank you Price Chopper and Quick Trip) we are only using cash for the "GOOD TIMES."


Another project added to the "to-done" list was to print a list of materials that are taken by the Olathe Recycling dept. I did not design the "eLEMONate" logo, but love the modern spin. I did add my own personal touch by making it gray and yellow.



I'm nixing the snowman, it is way too cold!

1 comment:

  1. I might have to steal your Olathe recycling list. I can never remember what can go in there! I'm sure Blair is so excited to know how to recycle better! ;)

    ReplyDelete