And a few pics from the weekend, while most of you don't know who these people are, this post is mainly for my family. And if you were also wondering what Miami High School was like back in 1996-2000, well not much has changed, especially me.
My best friend in high school...Heather!I found some crazy pictures of us in my closet when I went home....but we'll save those for another post.
Sarah Jo (middle)...I don't know why....but when I referred to her,I called her by her ENTIRE name....started in kindergarten and
didn't stop.
My fondest memory of Teresa and I involved Joplin,
White Squall (I think), our brothers, and my dad.
There's a funny story there.
He really grew up!
And I mean that literally, I thought I was taller than he was.
Funny how people change....I mean not funny.
Funny how people don't change. At all.
B. Schmidt and Dr. R. Fenska
If there was an award for person who has changed the most.I vote Sam.
I actually stole most of these off of Heather's facebook site because I'm just not a picture taker...I think I took 4 the entire weekend and usually someone else was doing the taking. And most of the rest of the pictures are of me and Heather and someone else.
All in all it was a fun weekend, fun for me anyway. But if Blair hadn't gone, he would have never have met Nic, (Heather's husband) who loves tv as much as he does.
All in all it was a fun weekend, fun for me anyway. But if Blair hadn't gone, he would have never have met Nic, (Heather's husband) who loves tv as much as he does.
No comments:
Post a Comment