I'm usually not a procrastinator.....however, when I NEED to be doing something else, I've decided that it is utterly crucial to change my background and title and picture and that I must definitely post something.
I think Blair is rubbing off on me.....that and I may be reverting back to those college days of yore.
I do actually have a lot of catching up, per usual. I have yet to blog about the LOST (I know, it's a little late, but I still want to GO BACK!!) Omaha Zoo, Urban Picnic, GEAR softball, church picnic/kickball game, Allison + Tyler's wedding (CONGRATS!) Blair's rock band birthday party, MY birthday, family updates, TWILIGHT (yeah I jumped on that train) Baseball games, and the list goes on.
But I'm not going to, it would be an excess of pictures which I do not have time to upload nor do I have time to sit here and think about it all.
Maybe someday I will a provide a collage of images and not journal for pictures speak louder than words. And nobody wants to read my ramblings, which I apologize for this post.
I hope everyone has a great holiday weekend.

like the new design, where did ya'll decide to go?
ReplyDelete