Blair quotes:
"Whatever, I do what I want!"
"If you wait until the last minute, it only takes a minute."
"Here's a tip, get a new job!" (In retaliation to bad restaurant service.)
"You're the best and I'm the blessed. No I'm the best."
"Ridiculous!"
Blair's favorite songs at the moment:
Katy Perry: California Gurls
Katy Perry: Hot n Cold
Katy Perry: Waking up in Vegas
Regina Spektor: The Call
Johnny Cash: Cocaine Blues
Favorite Candy:
Mike and Ike's
Skittles
Gummy Bears
Gummy Eiffel Towers
"Whatever, I do what I want!"
"If you wait until the last minute, it only takes a minute."
"Here's a tip, get a new job!" (In retaliation to bad restaurant service.)
"You're the best and I'm the blessed. No I'm the best."
"Ridiculous!"
Blair's favorite songs at the moment:
Katy Perry: California Gurls
Katy Perry: Hot n Cold
Katy Perry: Waking up in Vegas
Regina Spektor: The Call
Johnny Cash: Cocaine Blues
Favorite Candy:
Mike and Ike's
Skittles
Gummy Bears
Gummy Eiffel Towers

No comments:
Post a Comment