I learned of this little gem of a site from my brother who works in the home office of Wal-Mart in their finance department or something. I can't ever remember his actual title, it's too long. Anyway, I got a good laugh and had to share. (Click on each for a larger image.)
Wow, now that is funny...who takes these pictures and posts them? I guess I will have to be careful of what I wear to Wal-Mart next time, I usually go in sweats and no make up I guess I will change that. haha
Wow, now that is funny...who takes these pictures and posts them? I guess I will have to be careful of what I wear to Wal-Mart next time, I usually go in sweats and no make up I guess I will change that. haha
ReplyDeleteThanks, Rachel. I have now lost hours of my life, but my self-esteem is a lot higher!
ReplyDeleteEver since I discovered this site, I've looked everyday praying that I'm not in a picture!
ReplyDelete