THIS is how much I love my computer. When I'm bored, I design logos. This time I designed some that go along to the titles we made up for our book club. I couldn't remember the majority of the titles. And although I like "Text Education" as a title, I couldn't come up with a good design for that so I didn't do it.

My goal is to get one for each of the titles....could someone send me those again? Thanks.
---
Condo update: Realtor team comes tomorrow to view!!
I love it! Now what to do with the logos?!?! Bookmarks?
ReplyDeleteI am jealous of your talent!
ReplyDeleteLove the poem! It reminds me of the good old days. I still have the poem you wrote when Josh T. was mean to me. You have a rare talent.
ReplyDeleteI hope your house sells quickly. We listed our house Tues., had our first showing Wed. morning, and the girl is bringing her parents back today for looks. She is very interested. It is exciting and scary! We may be homeless!!!